IQ - ESOT on Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:44:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] These Aren't Face Amounts...They Are Commissions!

Title: These Aren't Face Amounts...They Are Commissions!
These Aren't Face Amounts...
They're Commissions!
$261k ... $480k .. $671k...$2,632,000!
FLPSOP ®
The Ultimate Financial Tool for Successful Business Owners

FLPSOP® is the strategic combination of two superb business planning tools - a Family Limited Partnership (FLP) and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)

Shareholder Liquidity Without Capital Gains Taxes
100% Pre-Tax Financing Including Deductible Principal Payments
Capital Investments are Deductible & Depreciable
Protection of Assets from Seizure by Future Judgment Creditors
Significant Valuation Discounts for Estate & Gift Taxes
Case Studies
Telephone Company
$35,000,000 fair market value
$5,431,000 first year life insurance premium
$2,632,000 commission!
Real Estate Development Company
$40,000,000 fair market value
$1,165,000 first year life insurance premium
$765,000 commission!
Meat Processing Company
$30,000,000 Fair Market Value
$890,000 first year life insurance premium
$671,000 commission!
Trucking Company
$22,000,000 fair market value
$875,000 first year life insurance premium
$480,000 commission!
Manufacturing Company
$17,000,000 fair market value
$450,000 first year life insurance premium
$261,000 commission!

Call ESOT today!
800-944-3767

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
Company:
Address:
City:   State:   Zip: