EDWARD KUNDE on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:31:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

3163-006-7700
Attn.
I feel compelled to write and request your assistance.
Please, kindly excuse my intrusion into your private
business. I got your contact through The European
Business Directory in my effort to get a foreign
partner whom I can entrust with my family investment.

My name is Edward Kunde the eldest son of Hon. Bature
Kunde, former minister of finance in Sierra Leone. The
military junta led by Major Paul Koroma assassinated
my father when he dethrone President,  Tijan Kabah,
which subsequently led to outbreak of war in my
country.

The perennial war in the country forced me and my
Family into exile in various countries. After the
Death of my father, we discovered among my father’s
Documents that he deposited some funds totaling forty-five
million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars
(US$45. 500.000.00) with a private security company in
Netherland. I am now under political asylum in the
Netherlands while my mother and my siblings are in
Hideout in Dakar Senegal.

My mother advised me to search for a reliable business
oriented person who can help us invest these funds. We
have proposed 20% to you for your assistance while 5%
is set aside for any possible contigencies. Modality
has been work out to the highest level to move these
Funds out of Africa as soon as you signify your
interest to help us invest the balance 75% into a
viable business in your country.

The assistance we are soliciting from you is to help
us receive and invest the money why my family will
join you in your Country as soon as we achieved our
desired goal. I will appreciate it if you could call
me to enable us discuss further on the whole issue
raised herein. These burdens appeared enormous for me
due to my ignorance in the business industry and
coupled with my present social status.

Sir, I am eagerly anticipating your swift response.

Regards,

Edward Kunde