MRS SUSAN SHABANGU on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:33:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend,

RE: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

After due deliberation with my children, I decided  to contact you for
your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the  sum of US$30.5M (
Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States  Dollars Only)

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS  SUSAN SHABANGU, a
mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of  Minerals and
Energy since 1st April 1996 to date under the  auspices of the  President of
South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can  view my profile at  my website
www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm.

THE PROPOSAL
After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy
Minister of  Minerals and Energy, my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu
died while he was  on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.
After his death,  I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar
account which  amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a South African
bank which had  her offshore House in canada -CREDIT RESERVE UNION

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced
contract which he  executed with the Government of South Africa.
Though  I assisted him  in getting this contract but I never knew that it
was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the  government of South
Africa might start to  investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.
If they discover this money in his bank account,  they will confiscate
it and seize his assets here in  South Africa and this will definetely
affect my  political career in government.

I want your assistance in opening an account with CREDIT RESERVE UNION
 through my Attorney so that this fund could  be wired
into your account directly without any  hitch. As soon as  the fund gets
to your account, you are expected to  move it  immediately into another
personal bank account in  your  country. I will see to it that the
account is not  traced from South  Africa. As soon as you have confirmed
the fund into  your account, I  will send my eldest son with my Attorney
to come to  your country to  discuss on business investments.

For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the  principal sum which
amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred  Thousand United
States Dollars Only) However, you have to assure me  and also be ready
to go into agreement with me that you will not elope
with my fund.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an
email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government,  I
would not WANT you to call me on phone or send a  fax to me. All
correspondence must be by email to my private email  address,
sushagu@zwallet.com

If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine
and okay by me.  His chambers will be representing my interest at
CREDIT RESERVE UNION. All correspondence must
be made either to  my Attorney Barrister Richard Lithuli, of Lithuli
and  associates, or send me an email. I will also like you  to give me
your contact address of telephone, fax  and email to enable my Attorney
call or reach you  from time to time.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for  absolute
Confidentiality if this transaction must  succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you
do not feel  comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate
to discontinue.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my
regards to your
family.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU