Paul Brady on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:15:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend, your free report...

Hello Friend,

As promised, here's your free report.

After you read it, be sure to listen to our online
audio: "The secret to making BIG CHECKS in Network
Marketing"

It will change how you think about what is required to
be successful in network marketing. This concept has
helped many Seasilver distributors create 6 figure
incomes in 6 to 24 months.

Just click here to listen:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/opportunity.html

and then scroll down a few paragraphs to the audio.

FREE REPORT:

>>> The Unsurpassed Secrets of Internet Marketing

You probably already use the Online World for many
things. Whether you use it for entertainment, research,
sending E-mail to friends and family, or just
discussing numerous subject topics with others.

Of all the things you can do online, there is one that
you should definitely know how to do: MARKET ANY
BUSINESS ONLINE!

That's right, with the power of the Online World to
reach millions of people, Online Marketing is
definitely an awesome tool that no business should be
without. Just because of the simple fact alone that
advertising is practically FREE.

The ability to get the results of thousands of dollars
in free publicity is practically unheard of in business
today. Only recently have more and more people figured
out how to utilize the ever-exploding Online World to
market their business efforts.

Think about it, there is probably no business in
existence that could not benefit from free publicity!
And the fact that properly utilizing free advertising
raises net profits to unbelievable levels! Using any or
all of the major online services, or the INTERNET, can
help you market your business efforts.

Let's start with plain-old advertising. On America
Online, for example, they will let you place classified
advertisements for FREE! They have a variety of
classifications to choose from. By placing these small
free ads you can generate some very quality leads that
can turn into sales. Or if you are a really good
marketer you could sell something straight from your
free ad. Wouldn't that be something, using the actual
free ad to do all of the selling?

The other services offer free advertising from time to
time. When they do charge for classified ads it is
usually very inexpensive, and still a great deal
considering how many people those ads can reach. When
you place any advertisements you should always "code"
your ads. This means put something in each individual
ad that will tell you, if you get any business from it,
which ad it came from. This way, you will probably find
that some sections are better producers than others,
and you will want to concentrate on these sections and
not the ones that weren't making any money.

To code an ad you could make them request a certain
"report" on more information. You should give each
report a different code for each ad. Such as: "ask for
report #1tv”, this way you would know that this request
came from the ad in the televisions for sale category,
and so forth. If they send you an order straight from
the ad, make them give you an order #, which would be
different for each ad. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE
ADVERTISING ONLINE ARE NOT USING THESE AD CODES!!! THIS
IS A MAJOR MARKETING MISTAKE!!!

By not tracking exactly which ads are making money,
they are wasting their time by continually placing ads
in "loser" categories. The actual code can be anything
you want to assign to it. ALWAYS keep track of every ad
you place. Make a note of what it said, where and when
it was placed. You will be pleasantly surprised when
you analyze your "ad data" and see some positive trends
developing. Just repeat these trends and it will help
you to make more money!

You can keep track of all your ads using the
ad-tracking tool in the FREE Seasilver Online Builder
System you'll get when you get involved. We'll talk
more about that in a future email.

You can also get the names of several prospects by
doing some "browsing" in the different topic forums.
Using the earlier example of looking for people who
fish, you could look under sports until you found a
discussion on fishing. You could then take note of the
users' names that were participating in the
discussions. You could do the same thing on the
INTERNET with one of the many newsgroup topics that
they have.

The bottom line is that you "test" and record the
results of your Online Marketing efforts. Then just
repeat the steps that are making you money and expand
on them to reach more people.

Doing simple research on the Internet. The Internet has
several mailing lists that are dedicated to marketing
on the Internet. You will also find hundreds of
articles on the World Wide Web. By searching one of the
WWW search engines like http://www.Yahoo.com/ you can
find all the information you can read. Use search
strings such as: "online marketing”, ”internet
advertising", "selling online", and so on.

You can also find many books on the subject at your
local bookstore or being advertised online.

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:
Interview with Dr. David Friedman. “After spending many
years working so hard at making MLM COMPANIES money, I
almost threw in the towel.

That was until I found Seasilver. I hate to call
Seasilver “MLM” because their program is like nothing
that exists in the industry.”

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/oppnothinglike.html

>>> From more details on the Seasilver home based
business opportunity go to...

http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/opportunity.html

Listen "Live" to the Seasilver Lucrative Business
System Call

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

Call me if you have some questions.

Warmly,
Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

Friend, try a bottle of Seasilver RISK FREE click
here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"Seasilver is one of those RARE marketing
opportunities, that you have to pinch yourself every
once in awhile, because it is SO AWESOME.

My wife and I are simply AMAZED by how our checks keep
getting BIGGER and BIGGER month after month! And if I
can do this from Anchorage, Alaska - you can do this
from ANYWHERE in the US!"

We are on track to create a 7 FIGURE INCOME in less
than 2 years!

Brett & Michelle Rademacher

To unsubscribe from all mailings from
Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.