gmmVoiceMaster Billing Solution_For_nettime-l@bbs.thing.net on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Voice over IP Billing Solutions xojk

Title: I wanted to forward you some Company information for your review
 I wanted to forward you some Company information for your review. We are in the business of voice over IP and have a product called VoiceMaster that is a billing solution. I would like to find out if your Company would have any interest in this product or may have  any interest in being a VAR reseller.
Please take a look at the information I've provided and let me know if you are interested.

Thank You, Voicemaster.doc

VoiceMaster
We offer a complete pre/post paid Voice Over IP billing solution
Gateway, Gatekeeper and VoiceMaster. (H323 compatible)
Hardware and software.

 Brief summary;

VoiceMaster offers the following benefits that allow us to be a cost-effective market leader in our segment:

VoiceMaster

Integrated Platform

Advanced Gatekeeper

Advanced Gatekeeper Module (req. GK Mod)

240 Channel License

Credit Card API Customization (

CDR Billing Interface Module

SMS Call-Back Module

Email/Web Call-Back Module (included in CB)

ANI Call-Back Module

Cisco TCL (ANI/PIN Authentication) Module*

International Currency Module

Cisco Gatekeeper Interface Module

Remote DB Access Module*

Peak/Off-Peak Time Module*

Outstanding Invoices Module*

Managed Services Module

Database Replication Module

Special Numbers Module (DNIS/ANI Billing)*

Number Exception Module/Cust Service*

Number Redirect Module*

Progressive Billing Module*

Phone Shop/Cashier's Module*

·

Gateway;
·  Support for E1/T1 ISDN/PRI H323/SIP lines;
·  Unlimited dial-plans;
·  Radius Interface for call authentication, authorization, accounting (AAA) with support for multiple IVR schemas;
·  Conferencing of IP call legs;
·  Advanced Web Interface;
·  Support for popular codecs such as g.729, g.723, GSM;
·  Support for H323 v2,v3,v4 including canMapAlias attribute;
·  Support for all standard H323 gatekeepers;
·  Compatibility with Cisco, Lucent, Quintum, Clarent, etc.;
·  Compatibility with IP Phones and NetMeeting;
·  Support for Advanced IVR;
·  Advanced call timing with call termination messaging.

Please visit our web site http://www.intelfone.com and I will guide you threw the billing system.

Customer reference sites:
www.telonnet.com
www.myworldcall.com
www.telcoblue.com

Sample rates; Bulgaria $0.099, Germany $0.0275, Romania $0.155 & US $0.015.
I can direct you to low VoIP termination providers.

Pricing:
VoiceMaster- , 240 concurrent calls scalable to 7900 calls
GateKeeper- , unlimited gateways
Gateway-   , 4(T1-E1) channel

Mark Kennison

Regional Sales Manager

Toll-free 1.877.900.3993 X 245

Phone 1.510.420.8837 X 245

Fax  1.510.428.2495

www.sysmaster.com

msn instant messenger   mkennison@sysmaster.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Use the link below if you want to be remove from our in-house list.
Only used for list removal. Complaints and reports to this server
will only cause the account to be terminated and removal options
unavailable.
Click Here