oscar onye on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Investment

>From  : Dr .Oscar O .Onyema
Phone / 00234 802-328-3146
Private Email : oscaronye@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Dr. Oscar Osita.ONYEMA  a Senior Accountant with the Ajaokuta Steel Company Ltd (ASCL). My duty includes awards of contracts, vetting and making payments on behalf of my Ministry (ASCL). I got your contact from the Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together.

SUBJECT: After due consideration, I have fully agreed to privately invest extensively in a very good business venture. I am intending to retire from government services to private business I decided to contact you for an urgent business proposal. I have decided to deal with a neutral person like you because of the nature of the transaction as I will equally be happy to arrange with you on terms of trade and possible transfer of the funds needed for the investment into your company's account or personal account.

These funds were incurred as a kick back lifting of oil by the last top military government. Note that the former President of Nigeria late Gen. Sani Abacha and his Cabinet allowed the nations refineries to collapse. This was a ground plot by the late head of state and his cabinets to enable them lift the Nations oil through the back door to their foreign counterpartin other to enrich their individual foreign bank account. This money ( US$5M )is now floating in the Federal Ministry of Finance as a redundant fund waiting to be claimed. Because of our new Federal Government Decree on Civil Servants,we are officially not allowed to own a company or operate a foreign bank account. Hence my soliciting for your assistance to enable me receives this fund into your company?s account or personal account pending when I come over for the sharing.

To enable me start the process and remittance of the fund into your bank account successfully within 14 banking days, I need the following information from you by e-mail or Fax:

* Beneficiary?s name, address, private telephone /fax number.
* Your bank particulars including your bank name, address and your account number.

Note that as soon as I receive this information it will be forwarded to the appropriate quarters for final processing and approvals. With the modalities I have worked out it makes it possible for you to act as a contractor who worked under my ministry and now waiting to receive his payment and whensatisfied by the agencies your bank account will be credited within 48 banking hours

This transfer is 100% risk free having done all the underground works locally for the smooth transfer of the fund into your bank account within the shortest period. I advised that you should keep this transaction a top secret and rest all correspondence to fax, e-mail or phone only, because I am occupying a sensitive position in the government circle and also this is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Finally I want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my own share of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with 20% of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation 10% for all type of expense that we both parties might incur during the course of this transactionand the balance of 70% remain for me.

Contact me on fax number 234-802-383-146 or by return mail for any question and further discussion through private E-mail oscaronye@rediffmail.com.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best regards,

Dr O .O Onyema