The Raj Company on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Indian Antique & Colonial Furniture

Title: ::::: The Raj Company :::::

The Raj Company is one of the world's leading sources of Indian Antique Colonial & Reproduction Furniture. We carry a vast range of exquisite Indian Colonial furniture & specialize in exporting this furniture all over the world. Our web site www.therajcompany.com showcases our range of products & services, which include:

 Our range of products & services include:

Antique Furniture

Based in India, we are one of the world's leading sources for high quality, restored Antique Colonial Furniture. Our product range includes a range of colonial furniture including fine specimens of British Colonial, Dutch Colonial, Portuguese Colonial, Anglo Indian & Indo Portuguese furniture which have been artfully restored to their original pristine condition. We also have an excellent collection of ethnic Indian furniture from all parts of the subcontinent. Timeless in design & style, these pieces add flair & sophistication to the ambiance of any home, office, hotel or interior project.

Reproductions of Colonial Furniture - Authentic & Eco-Friendly

We have a range of several hundred pieces of reproduction furniture. Over the years, we have carefully selected the finest pieces from thousands of Antique Colonial pieces we have sourced, & introduced these into our collection of Raj reproductions.

We sell our line of reproduction furniture as "antiques of tomorrow". We use only seasoned Burma Teak wood to make our reproductions, which we source from old structures being demolished. All our furniture is handmade using age-old techniques. It is then finished using our unique 8-stage hand rubbed polish technique. With our flawless craftsmanship, duplication of original patinas, these pieces of furniture are heirlooms worth collecting for future generations.

Custom Ordered Furniture

We specialize in custom making furniture. We are one of the only establishments of our size, who are willing to work closely with our clients & the trade to develop your ideas, thoughts & fantasies in wood. Bring us any reference, photograph or cutting, give us your dimensions & specifications & we will recreate that piece for you. Whatever your requirement, we can guarantee an authentic copy for you. As part of our Custom Furniture service, we take care of the entire development of your furniture at our cost.

We do not restrict ourselves to custom producing only Colonial or Antique looking furniture, but use our facilities & expertise to give you high quality, durable furniture of your style & design, using seasoned wood, at a realistic price.

Furniture & Architectural Sourcing Services

Besides our exhaustive inventory of original pieces, if there are any old pieces you require, from loose furniture to architectural requirements & fragments, we can source these for you. We have an excellent network of agents & dealers working for us in every part of the country. Whatever your need, may it be a 20ft high, exquisitely carved, antique front door, a collection of Royal pillars, a set of old Colonial doors & windows, or a life size facade of an old haveli (villa), we will find these for you.

Between our Custom Furniture & sourcing services, you no longer have to curtail your creative fantasies for want of a way to realize them. You dream on & we will convert your dreams into reality.

Finishes

We have a large range of finishes for furniture & artifacts that we can offer you. From the standard natural finishes of the individual woods, highlighting the quality of wood its grain etc. to the more sophisticated lime & antique finishes & an entire range of faux antique patinas. We are happy to work with you in achieving the finish of your choice.

Accessibility & Reliability

We are open 7 days a week & are available on telephone, fax & e-mail. We pride ourselves in giving utmost importance to delivery dates & schedules. There will be no inordinate delays or price overruns when dealing with us. Once we give you a delivery date & a price you can be rest assured the furniture will be ready on or before that date at the price finalized.

Packing & Shipping Services

In the case of Export shipments, experts shall handle your consignment. Through a firm of reputed shippers, we arrange Export packing of international standards, complete all shipping & export formalities in India, & ensure that all aspects of your order & taken care of.

We trust you shall find the time to visit our web-site www.therajcompany.com & we look forward to hearing from you with your requirements if any, & your comments.

With Best Regards

Ricky Lamba

President

Volga House , 1 - C, K. Khade Marg, Opp. Race Course, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 034
Tel. 91 (22) 2495 2626 (10 Lines) 91 (22) 2494 1971-72-73 Telefax 91 (22) 2495 1146

E-mail :sales@therajcompany.com