Leonard's Guide on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:21:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] International Air Cargo Deadline

NOTICE: We are now on DEADLINE for the upcoming 2003/2004 edition of our
INTERNATIONAL AIR CARGO DIRECTORY.

Leonard's Guide is North America's #1 publisher of transportation
information. Our print and online directories are purchased and used by
thousands of shippers and industry professionals across North America and
around the world looking for air cargo, 3PL, trucking, warehousing and
related industry services.

LEONARD'S GUIDE INTERNATIONAL AIR CARGO DIRECTORY, provides a single
comprehensive source for information on air freight service originating
from North America to destinations worldwide. Sections Include: Air Freight
Lines, Air Freight Forwarders, Agents & Customs Brokers, International &
Domestic Destination Index, International Postal Service Section and moreŠ
This upcoming edition will be our biggest and best ever and advertising
support has grown by more than 150% over the last edition.

Our website averages in excess of 250,000 hits per month from shippers and
other industry professionals looking for the services of companies like
yours, and your presence can help to put you on the first page of results
when companies search the Internet for the types of products and services
you provide. Check us out at http://www.leonardsguide.com and contact us
today to find out how you can receive a full year of FREE Internet
advertising on Leonard's Guide Online! This is a $400.00 online listing and
it is free for one year with your inclusion in the upcoming directory.

Some of the shippers that purchase and use our services include: AT & T
Wireless, Avon Products, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Campbell's Soup Company,
Coors Brewing Co., Canon U.S.A., Inc., Corning, H.J. Heinz, Home Depot,
Kraft Foods, Lipton, Lucent Technologies, Mattel, Mercedes Benz, Monsanto,
Motorola, Naval Air Weapons Station, Payless Shoe Sources, Pepperidge
Farms, Pepsi, Pfizer, Phillip Morris, Proctor & Gamble, Sherwin-Williams,
Spalding Sports Worldwide, Stanley Tools, Starbucks Coffee, Target
Corporation, Toastmaster, Inc., Weyerhaeuser Company, and many more!

Deadline for this 2003/2004 edition is HERE!
Contact us today to advertise your company in print and online with
Leonard's Guide.

Leonard's Guide - Since 1912
49 E. Huntington Drive - Arcadia, California 91006
Toll Free (800) 574-5250 / Phone (626) 574-1800 / Fax (626) 574-1900
info@leonardsguide.com - http://www.leonardsguide.com
PME/IACD-DL1/021103

Phone - call us at 800-574-5250.
E-mail - complete the following and send this email back to us.
Fax - complete the following, print and fax this page to 626-574-1900.

Contact me today with advertising information to include my company!

Company:

Attention:

Title:

Phone: