dkotara@hotmail.com on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:32:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] YES, FACE IT ! YOU need the BEST ! XUPC

..on the TOP!

NEW MARKETING SYSTEM from established company                        16
provides 5-6 figure annual potential P/T from home or office.

The perfect HOME BASED BUSINESS for Y O U !
This Money Making  Machine got RELEASED just NOW!!
Join the FIRST, best in the fastest growing group in the business!

CASH $1000 and incredible $3000 COMMISSIONS on a daily basis! -
THIS IS HUGE! - I will show you my personal bank statement!

Pre-sold customers call you and YOU make $1,000-$3,000 per order!
You get paid first, the company gets paid SECOND---no waiting, no surprises!
Big income with NO cold-calling, expensive advertising or intense selling
Set your own part-time hours
Operate from any geographic location
No inventory to purchase or store
No storefront costs or maintenance expenses
No big franchise fees or major time requirements
No employee expense or hassles
No MLM!

Profit $3,000-$9,000 or MORE your first month!!

If you're experientially, psychologically and financially repared to operate your own business
taking orders for a phenomenal product with value and pizzazz, you may qualify.

For more information about the greatest marketing innovation since franchises, just send an
email to
                TomSkellon@talk21.com        and put
                SEND FREE INFO in the subject line!!
                (DO NOT CLICK REPLY !!)

To remove, please send an email with "REMOVE"
in the subject line to       TomSkellon@talk21.com