Miss.Fan on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re:About Art

Dear Sir
TOMON international company has achieved the great success and become well-known on the aspects of international trade and art performance.
We did our best to create wealth for our co-workers during the commercial contacts.Now TOMON international company is willing to provide another opportunity to our commerical clients
to cooperate ----international communication of culture and art.
Probably you only knew our international trade and didn't realize our ability in the communication field of international art performances in the past years.
If you would like to know more you may visit our web station http://www.china-tomon.com/art.htm
If you participate in the communication field you will find that your commercial prospect becomes wider than before and your enterprise and yourself also rise into a superior level.
According to our experience TOMON international company has drew a conclusion:international art communication will bring about tremendous wealth for you.
In this field there is no any risk and you don't need to invest in advance.As a kind of short deal its liquidation is accomplished at the same time when the trade finishes.
If you are interested in it reply to us immediately,please.We will offer the relative procedures to you.
We are glad to cooperate with you and develop together world culture and art.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your partner in the future
TOMON International Co.,
Miss.Fan/Art supervisor
tomon@china-tomon.com