Karl-Erik Tallmo on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Spam Rap

Title: Spam Rap
Spam Rap

You may be surprised.
You may be surprised to receive this letter.
You may be surprised.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.
You may be surprised.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me.
Since you do not know me personally.

You may be surprised since you do not know me personally. I am Edward Bongo.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me.
You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo.
Since you do not know me personally.

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally.
You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally.
You may be surprised to receive this letter.

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. I am Edward Bongo.

You may be surprised to receive this letter. You may be surprised.
I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. You may be surprised.
I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before. You may be surprised. Either physically or through correspondence.

I am Edward Bongo the son of John Mulaga Bongo.
You may be surprised.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.
This proposal will come to you as a surprise. I am Edward Bongo.

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally.
You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally.
You may be surprised to receive this letter. Because we have not met before either physically or through correspondence.

I am Edward Bongo the son of John Mulaga Bongo one of the black farmer in Nigeria.
I am Fred James Mulaga, the first son of Vander Mulaga one of the black farmer in Nigeria.
You may be surprised.
I am Edward Bongo the son of John Mulaga Bongo one of the most popular black farmer in Nigeria.
I am Fred James Mulaga, the first son of Vander Mulaga one of the most popular black farmer in Nigeria.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. I am Edward Bongo.
You may be surprised to receive this letter. You may be surprised.
I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before either physically or through correspondence.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.
You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo. I am Fred James Mulaga.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.

I know that you will be surprised to receive this message because we have not met physically nor through correspondence, but I believe that it is one day that you get to know someone and you people develop a lasting relationship.

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo. One of the black farmer in Nigeria.
You may be surprised.
You may be surprised since you do not know me.
You may be surprised that you get to know someone and you people develop a lasting relationship. You may be surprised. I am Edward Bongo.
You may be surprised to receive this letter.
You may be surprised. I am Fred James Mulaga.
I am Edward Bongo. You may be surprised to receive this letter.
You may be surprised.

You may be surprised that you people develop a lasting relationship.
I am Edward Bongo. You may be surprised to receive this letter.
You may be surprised that you people develop a lasting relationship.
I am Edward Bongo. You may be surprised that you people develop a lasting relationship.

/Karl-Erik Tallmo

   Tallmo: http://www.nisus.se/archive/
   The Art Bin: http://www.art-bin.com

  "Draw a straight line and follow it." - La Monte Young