joe on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:22:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Targeted email addresses

Targeted email marketing works!  There's no way around it.
No other medium let's you share your offer with more
people for less than the cost of a small classified ad.

Misperception No. 1: The people we talk to don't use email.
Reality: Virtually everyone is online using email.

Misperception No. 2: Most people delete their unwanted emails.
Reality: The target audience will be interested.

Misperception No. 3: We can't afford to send email to everyone.
Reality: Select a high return on investment (ROI) audience.

Misperception No. 4: Email has no place in our marketing mix.
Reality: Faster, better, and cheaper should be in your marketing mix.

We offer target emails address.

For more information:
www.havocmarketing.com

To unsubscribe: