FortuneMaker on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Just a $2/month fetches you $17000/month

Title: Hello

Step by Step how to turn $30 into $555,550!! as seen on National TV.

Hello Friend,

Turn Your $30 Into $2,000 or more!!
Residual Cash Flow With Only One Successful
Member In Your One Pay Line!
Succeed By Helping Others Succeed!
I would like to invite you to look at one of the most
profitable business opportunities available on the
Internet today.

While there are hundreds, if not thousands, of
opportunities promising to deliver profit to you,
the Fortunemaker TV program is one of the very few
that really does deliver on the promise.

A huge benefit of this business plan is it requires
no previous Internet marketing experience, nor do you
need to invest great quantities of cash to succeed.
Incredible as it may seem, one of the most powerful
aspects of the FMN business is the fact that if you
sponsor only 10, help those people sponsor 10 and
repeat that for 3 more levels you will have generated
over $500,000 in profit--amazing!

At the heart of the FMN business is it's simple and
fantastic compensation plan. How many Internet
businesses have you seen having a payout plan as good
as this: $5 per signup for 5 levels with no restricting
factors.  In other words, you or anyone in your group
can sponsor as many as you want. Wow!  There is no doubt
FMN is in a league of it's own!  Here, take a look.

Share FMN with only 2 people who in turn do the same
through the five levels.  Your income?  $310.

Imagine, your personal effort was to bring only 2 people
into your group and already you have banked $280 in
profit ($310 minus your $30 entry cost).

Share FMN with only 3 people who in turn do the same
through the five levels.  Your income?  $1,815.

Now tell me, what other opportunity have you seen that
allows you to bank $1,785 in net profit so easily?

And if you are a seasoned entrepreneur, someone who
recognizes the power and profit available in this
compensation plan, and are willing to work this
opportunity in a serious way, take a look at the
possibilities:

Share FMN with 10 people who in turn do the same
through the five levels.  Your income?  $555,550.

Share FMN with 20 people who in turn do the same
through the five levels.  Your income?
An incredible $16,842,100!!!

Where else can you make Millions for a one-time
$30 entry fee?  The reality is you have the
opportunity to make as much money as you want-the
only limits are those you impose on yourself.
This is not smoke and mirrors, this is a world-class
opportunity whose time has come.
Sign for free and claim your 5 reports.

Go ahead, there is no better time to get start.

For Rush Information to get you started today Click Here. and we'll rush you everything you need to get started.

When you join will you let me know that you joined from this email and if you have any questions after you have read over the program.

Please email me here

For further partner help please send me

an email got many tools to help Click here.

Who Dares, Wins.

Best regards,
Web Solution

You wish to be removed please accept my sincere apologies and simply click here: