Farida Umrani on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] cyber cafes (fwd)

Kindly provide me with the reqd. information.

Thanks.

--
Farida Umrani
Research Scholar
Department of Humanities and Social Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:38:32 +0530 (IST)
From: Farida Umrani <farida@pali.hss.iitb.ac.in>
To: ravis@sarai.net
Subject: cyber cafes

Dear Ravi,

I'm pursuing doctoral research from IIT-Bombay. I'm looking at psycosocial
determinants of adoption and use of computer technology. I want to collect
data from cyber cafes in Mumbai. I read about Yehi Hai Mumbai Cyber Cafe
Association. But unfortunately, have not been able to track their address.
In case if u r aware of it, please mail it to me. Also, other information
regarding cybercafes in India- number, location, etc... In case if u know
of any telecnetres in Mumbai, let me know. It could be a great help.
Thanks in anticipation.
regards,