kumba on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent assistance

Dear Sir/Madam,

 My name is kumba Katoa from sierraleone, I am 23 years of age.my pareents
died during the attack in my city Kamashi,before the death of my parents,he
was a succesfull business man who is into the sales of gold and diamond
abroad.the sum of 6.8 million was deposited in one of the security companies
in abroad which he got from her sales, But right now as the senior daughter of my
parents i have the right to make claim or introduce someone to make claim of
this funds on my behalf because of the fact that i cant travel abroad for
financial reasons.

This is why I am drafting  you this mail to seek for your assistance in
helping me to clear this fund abroad,i want you to be my
beneficiary/represantative and also my manager so that you can help me make
claims and as well invest this money for me. I have decided to give you 20%
out of the total amount($6.8,000.000.00), .While the rest will be mine,
which I plan to use in improving me and my younger brothers educational
background. I also hope you can assist us to leave africa by getting us a
visa to join you over there after you have collected the money. I know this
mail might come to you as a surprise , but I don't have a choice and I want
you to assist me by being my investment manager and also give us a good
education which we couldn't afford since the death of our both parents. If
you are ready to assist me, please get back to me as soon as you recieve
this email and I will farword you with all the necessary information's and
documents regarding this proposal. I am hoping to hear from you soon. Please
do not let me down or turn away from me,I am begging you in Gods name.

yours faitfully.
Kumba Katoa.