MRS. MARIAM ABACHA on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE

>From Mrs. Mariam Abacha

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian
Head of state, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th
of June 1998 while still on active service for our
Country.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of
great assistance to me, I currently have within my
reach the sum of 30 million U.S dollars cash which I
intend to use for investment purposes. This money came
as a result of a payback contract deal between my
husband and a Russian firm in our country's
multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant.  The
Russian partners returned my husbands share being the
above sum after his death.

Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified
their probe into my husbands financial resources which
has led to the  freezing of all our accounts, local
and foreign, the revoking of all our business licenses
and the arrest of my first son.

In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw this
money from one of our finance houses before it was
closed down. I have deposited the money in a security
company here in Nigeria  (with a coded name) as family
treasure in two trunks with the help of very loyal
officials of my late husband. No record is known about
this fund by the government because there is no
documentation showing that we received such funds.

Due to the current situation in the country and
government attitude to my family, I am closely
monitored and cannot make use of this money, hence I
seek your help in receiving these funds and pay into
your account for the family safety. Bearing in mind
that you may assist me,

l have decided to part with 20% my personal Barrister
Patrick Lahorda has been mandated to handle this
entire matter with you. Therefore feel free to contact
him at patricklahorda@swirvemail.com or
patlahorda@excite.com for more clarification
and further discussion. Note that all correspondence
should be directed to my lawyer.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha