Paul Brady on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:19:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend - I goofed..

Hello Friend,

I should have told you about the 5 income streams from
Seasilver right off the bat. I apologize. I get excited
sometimes just talking about the product itself.

First, there are retail commissions. A bottle of
Seasilver sells for $39.95. You can sell it directly
and/or have Seasilver ship it directly for you. You
make $15 profit. A 3 Pak (3 bottles - Preferred
Customer Pak) sells for $100. You make $25 profit when
you sell it directly.

Second, there's the $100 Power Bonus. You get $100 for
every Business Associate that you sponsor personally on
your first line. Just one a week makes you an extra
$400 per month.

Then there's the Override Power Bonus. You make $25
five levels deep for every case sold in your
organization. This bonus really adds up fast. And
remember, Seasilver boasts an 81% re-order rate.

Then add in the Infinity Power Bonus. If you have at
least 10 first level qualified business associates on
your first level you earn another $5 per case, five
levels deep. With at least 20 QBA's (Qualified Business
Associates) you earn an extra $10 per case. With both,
you earn each amount through infinity - that's $5 or
$10 per case.

Finally, the last income stream is the Royalty Bonus.
This is where the BIG MONEY is made as you grow your
business. This is where you earn ADDITIONAL INFINITY
BONSUSES.

Visit our commission calculator and see for yourself
how lucrative a Seasilver business can be:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/commission.html

Once you see it you will see why Seasilver's comp plan
beat out the top 16 network marketing companies!

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:

"Discover Seasilver’s Unique Compensation Plan.”

Learn more about Seasilver’s simple and profitable
compensation plan that came out tops when compared to
16 of the top network marketing companies. Interview
with Bela Berkes, Founder and formulator of Seasilver.

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/oppcomp.html

That's what I wanted to cover real quick. Sorry I
didn't explain it sooner.

If you need some clarifications give me a call,
323 953-9746.

>>> Join Seasilver today Friend at...

http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/home.html

Making Money With Seasilver Is Easy...We'll Show You
How

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

That's all for now,

Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

Friend, Have you had your Seasilver TODAY?

Try a bottle RISK FREE click here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"SeaSilver is the best product I have ever been
privleged to be affiliated with! Because of the quality
of the product and the benefits they receive, my
customers continue to re-order over and over again!"

Scott Warren

"My Family And Friends Are Just Amazed!"

Dear Seasilver

I have been severely depressed for 14 years and I have
always been a super active person. I have been in
almost every stress center in the St Louis area and I
went to a Christian hospital in California still trying
to get well.

After taking Seasilver for less than a week, I had the
energy that I had when I was in High School. I had
shock treatments in 1988 and 1989, which really
destroyed my mind and thinking.

My memory is better, my eyesight is better and I could
hardly walk - now I never sit down. My family and
friends are just amazed. I do tell my children and
friends I am well because of God and Seasilver so
please give God some of the credit. I am a very
energetic 70 year old thanks to Seasilver.

Dorothy Petrini

Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.