Jim Carrico on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> We Plebeians

-1, troll.

fwiw - I didn't write that, just passing it along as pertinent to the
discussion - not intending or implying endorsement of rhetorical
devices...

the proposal itself, as far as I can tell, is more along the lines of a
one-day wildcat general strike, rather than an "astral peace beam" per
se. (wtf??)

you got a better idea, Mr. Smartypants?