š¬š on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:11:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] information wants to be free

in searching for images of airplanes fumigating fields, coca or
amapola fields to be precise...after trying goolge with no luck i
went to a "untrustful" search engine and results where much better,
why? phps cause the crawler hasnt update yet its results..but the
list was far more than big and old compared to the zero results in
google...try it:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=%22fumigacion+ilicitos%22&btnG=Google+Search

compared with:

http://search.metacrawler.com/texis/search?q=%22fumigacion+ilicitos%22&cat=web&method=all&brand=metacrawler&qk=20&timeout=&rpe=10&collate=1&cat=web&top=1&refer=mc-results1

keywords: "fumigacion ilicitos"

a compared search can be obtained using:

http://search.dogpile.com

http://www.egs.edu