fromgreg001 on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:58:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Secrets To Bulk E-mail...

Legal, ethical, and responsible Bulk E-mail can make you rich! It will flood your bank account with money! But you have to know how, or it can lead you into big trouble!

You see, bulk e-mail is the ONLY way to get your message to the millions of people on the Web who need and want your product or service! No matter what other method you use, you are simply advertising to other business... and they're just not interested in anything you have to say!

But it is almost impossible to send out Unsolicited Commercial Email without having your Internet Service cancelled....unless you know the secrets used by Mastercard, Polaroid, Century21, AOL, and the professional e-mail services.

To learn how, get our FREE "Untold Secrets" booklet today. There's no cost or obligation....just excitement and hope for a better financial future!

For your FREE copy of "The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web", just send a blank email to replygreg001@isp9.net with the subject Secrets.

I have to caution you though, once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down! Best regards,

Greg Hildreth

For easy Removal send a blank e-mail to removegreg001@isp9.net with the subject REMOVE