Human Resources on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:48:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Possible Employment!

Title: Promostep Email
1.
Earn Money: If you're interested in starting up a home based business we have a very affordable program - turn key opportunity that will help you generate sales, distribution base and customer loyalty. Get Paid to give away "Fortune 500" promotions!
2. Explode Sales: Promote ANY existing business with our Promotions and develop an additional income stream. OR Build a full time residual income building in our lucrative pay structure!
3. Take Endless Vacations: With our promotions you and your family can travel for pennies on the dollar over and over! Enjoy HUGE discounts on our ever expanding line of promotions!

Today's Special Offer:

  • 10 FREE Giveaway Promotions!
    • 8 FREE Movie Ticket Voucher
    • Orlando Escape
    • Your Getaway
    • 8 Day Dream Vacation
  • FREE Weekly Gifts!
  • FREE Customized - Money Making Website!
  • FREE Desktop Search Box!
Just after three short weeks of using this program to promote my business our attendance has increased over 50% in our presentation meetings.
Jim W.
New Orleans, LA

Using the database features we increased web sales 120% - the best sale we have ever had!
Mark B.
Portland, OR

The financial stability that this program is creating for us will help us enjoy our retirement years.
Don G.
Anacortes, WA

We had a fabulous time and the room was very clean and comfortable - Thanks!
Walter and Tonya W.
Gastonia, NC

Click Here to Unsubscribe: