Cash_4_U on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Only $2 a month to earn $17,000 a month for the rest of your life

Title: Your Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web

Your Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web!

Hello Friend,

This could be the MOST IMPORTANT e-mail
YOU READ All YEAR !!!
====================================
Don't put it aside.
I guarantee ---
You'll "Kick Yourself Later " if you do !

What you have in front of You ---
is Changing People's Financial lives
beyond their Wildest dreams.

=====================================
Now is the time for you.

What you are about to read now is the hidden

Secrets of Bulk e-mail!

Hello. If Mastercard, Polaroid, Century21

and AOL use it safely and effectively.

Why can't you? Well you can...if you know the secrets!

Legal, ethical, and responsible Bulk E-mail can make you rich!

It will flood your bank account with money!

But you have to know how, or it can lead you into big trouble!

That's why you need to get our FREE new booklet

"The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web" today!

Don't wait! Learn the secrets of "fishing" for prospects on

the "Net" from the Web Fisher. They are Secrets that

the professionals don't want you to know, and that you can't

afford to be without if you hope to make money on the Web.

What every "net-repreneur" needs to know

Click Here The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web!

Click Here The Web Fisher's Guide makes this the most exciting money-making system on the Web!

Who Dares, Wins.

Best Regards,
UntoldSecrets

You wish to be removed please accept my sincere apologies and simply click here
: