MR MAC RAYMOND on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:11:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASISSTANCE

I am Mr.MAC RAYMOND, the elder son of  late
Mr.DANIEL RAYMOND  of republic of Zimbabwe. It might
be a surprise to you where I got your contact address,
i got address from the South African Chambers of
Commerce and Industry.i wish to solicit for your
assistance.  During the current crises against the farmers of
Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert
Mugabe to claim all the white owned
farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers
to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.
My father did not support the political ideology,he
tried his best to stop the president' suppters
from their self centeredness, as a result of this the
president’ssupporters secretly invaded
my father’s farm burnt down everything, killed him and
confiscated all his investments.
After the death of my father, My mother
and I together with my younger brother immediately
decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our
lives. On our departure from Zimbabwe we took along
with us some money my father kept in the safe in my
mother’s custody which amounted to the sum of
US$15,000,000 (FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS)to the Republic of South Africa where we have
deposited it as personal family valuables in a
security company and seek  for political asylum.
My mother has suggested and I agree that we have to
further move out of the  African continent to overseas
for actual safety and investments. Therefore we have decided that we
should
contact any reliable overseas person/firm/company who
could assistus to transfer this money out of South
Africa through a current investment account. Our
status as refugee do not allow us to operate any
account exceeding ($2.000 united states dollars.
We need you to come down to south Africa to open an
account through which we can transfer this money to
your country.  If my proposition is considered, for assisting us
to Transfer this money to your country, we will offer
you 15% of the total fund,85% will be for me and my
family to invest in your country under your
assistance.The year is coming to an end i will be most
grateful if you can assist me before the country
implement her new monetary policy at the end of the
year.  For detailed information, you can contact me on
E-mail,rolkay_1@malaspina.com NOTE: FOR REASON OF OUR ASYLUM STATUS PLEASE MAINTAIN
ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS
TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
WILL BE APPRECIATED.

MR MAC RAYMOND