bulkshop_036 on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADVs Email sending..

If we can reach you! You can reach them!

Opt-In Leads
Bulk Emailing
Bulk Hosting
Email Software

Shared Hosting
Dedicated Hosting
Mailing Servers
Anonymous Sending

Email Advertising

Panama sits at the intersection of five major undersea fiber optic networks, which pass from the United States, Central America and the Caribbean down to South America, and from Europe and Asia to the Americas. That nexus gives Panama some of the best fiber-optic cable access and bandwidth in the world, enabling it to run systems as big as the New York  Stock Exchange or websites as far away as Canada or Hong  Kong.

If we can reach you! You can reach them!

This E-mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed.  This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA.  Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a California, Nevada, Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently removed from our list immediately.

If you would like to be removed from our E-Mail list, please click on the words REMOVE ME

FLYWOFDTSBYXNJEWW

6121652

7:01:49 AM