hamirubar on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] SOLICITING FOR ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is HAMIRUBAR  from sierraleone, I am 20 years of age.
my pareents died during the rebel attack in my city
lungi.before the death of my dad,he was a succesfull business
man who is into the sales of gold and diamond overseas.the
sum of 19 million was deposited in one of the securitiy
companies in abroad which she acuired from her sales, But
right now as the senior son of my parents i have the
right to make claim or introduce someone to make claim of this
funds on my behalf because of the fact that i cant travel
abroad for finicial reasons.

This is why I am drafting  you this mail to seek for your
assistance in helping me to clear this fund abroad,i want you
to be my beneficiary/represantative and also my inverstment
manager so that you can help me make claims and as well invest
this money for me. I have decided to give you 25% out of the
total amount($19,000.000.00), .While the rest will be mine,
which I plan to use in improving me and my younger brothers
educational background.
I also hope you can assist us to leave africa by getting us a
visa to join you over there after you have collected the
money. I know this mail might come to you as a surprise , but
I don'thave a choice and I want you to assist me by being my
investment manager and also give us a good education which we
couldn't afford since the death of our both parents. If you
are ready to assist me, please get back to me as soon as you
recieve this email and I will farword you with all the
necessary information's and documents regarding this proposal.
I am hoping to hear from you soon. Please do not let me down
or turn away from me,I am begging you in Gods name.

yours faitfull
HAMIRUBAR
you can as well reply me with the followin addres
hamirubar@spinfinder.com