VICTOR IKE on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

               CONFIDENTIAL.
Dear,
I am Victor Ike, the personal financial advisor to
Mr. Fredrick Finnerty, an expartriate who used to work with shell Development Company in Nigeria.
On the 21st of April 1999, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Shagamu Express Road.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their
lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to his
embassy to see if i can locate any of my client's
extended relatives, this has all the while proved
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives (i.e. same
surname) over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family was in vain, hence I contacted you
to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge
deposit were lodged.
Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an
account valued at about $7.3 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased or have the account confiscated within the next sixty working days. Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $7.3 million USD can be paid to you and then we can share the money, 60% to me and 30% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in
touch with me by my email or call my telephone no:
31-613367028 to enable us discuss further.
Meanwhile i am attending a 3 months financial management seminar in The Netherlands.
Best regards,
Victor Ike.