sanni203 on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT MESSAGE.

Dear Friend,

This Assistance proposal to you is strictly Confidential, with due respect.
Sorry at this Perceived confusion or stress you may have received this letter
from me, since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I
am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it.

It is my pleasure to write and inform you, that you were chosen to act as next
of Kin to LATE ENG.EDEN ANDREW WILSON. But be rest assured that your contact
particulars was given to me after a due search, for a reliable and capable
foreigner that will handle confidentially a transfer of huge sum of money from
UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC to a foreign bank account.

The deal in details: - a foreigner, LATE ENG.EDEN ANDREW WILSON was an oil
merchant/contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria and resides here in
Nigeria not until his untimely death seven year ago in ghastly motor accident.
He had a deposit of (US$32,624,000.00) THIRTY TWO MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND
TWENTY-FOUR THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, and here with the UNION BANK OF
NIGERIA before his death in JULY 1997.

I am his accountant officer at the Union Bank, and till now nobody has
serviced this account or shown up for his money since after his death till
date. Although, efforts have been made by the bank managements to get in touch
with his next of kin or any of his relations, but all to no avail (He had no
wife or children).

It’s on this note some top officials of Union Bank, who are fully aware of his
the incident resolved and asked me to find and negotiate with a trust worthy
foreigner who is willing to assist, and act as the next of kin to the LATE
ENG.EDEN ANDREW WILSON, this sum of money is now kept in the DECEASED ACCOUNT
of the Union bank, please understand that this money (US$32,624,000.00)when
transferred into your account will be used for a joint venture establishment,
as may be agreed by both parties involved.

This transaction is 100% risk free, for we have concluded every arrangement to
safeguard you in this transaction.

Therefore, if you wish to assist us, hasten up and send the following to
enable us effectively process the necessary document for smooth transfer into
your account, as to be nominated by you as the next of kin to LATE ENG.EDN
ANDREW WILSON; you are urgently required to send to me.

The name to be used in changing the existing next of kin at the bank.

Your private telephone and fax number for fast and safer communication.

I know we have never met or entered into any kind of transaction with you
before as to know the extent of your trust and honesty. But based on the
recommendation, I personally want to believe that you will not sit on the
money if it finally gets to your account.

It is on this note I consider it proper to write and ask for your consent, and
permission to support the transfer into your account.

Please, for security reasons acknowledge the receipt of this latter by mailing
back through my private e-mail address. muhammedsanni2003@mail.gr

Await your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.muhammed Sanni.

Telephone:234-803-7162146

N:B Reply me through my alternative e-mail addresss, for security reasons:
muhammedsanni2003@mail.gr