Biniel on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] >>>15.4 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS OVER $2,000 WORTH OF FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MESSAGE SEEN BY
OVER 15.4 MILLION OPT-IN, TARGETED PROSPECTS DAILY?

Below contains all the information you will ever need to market
your product or service on the Internet.

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get
out to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people,
you have several options. Traditional methods include print advertising,
direct mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but
they all have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME
CONSUMING. Not only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making
your message heard by the right people. Also, Internet Search Engine
Submissions, Classified Ads, Newsgroup Postings simply DO NOT
WORK effectively.

Now this has all changed!

Thanks to the top programmers in the world and their NEW EMAIL
TECHNOLOGY, You can send millions of email messages daily for
FREE...Without getting terminated from your current Internet connection!

It's very simple to do and you can be increasing your sales within minutes
of installing this new extraordinary software!

Besides...It's the only real way to advertise on the Internet that works...Period!

>>>WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH OVER 15.4 MILLION OPT-IN EMAIL
ADDRESSES TO GET YOU STARTED RIGHT AWAY!

>>>PLUS FREE EMAIL ADDRESS DOWNLOADS FOR LIFE!

>>>ALSO, YOU WILL RECEIVE $2,000 WORTH OF EMAIL
MARKETING SOFTWARE FREE!

Including......

BROADCAST EMAIL SENDING SOFTWARE...(send millions of email
advertisements daily with a few clicks of your mouse, without getting
your ISP trerminated. We used the same software to send you this email)

EMAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE...(retrieve new targeted email
addresses daily. Hundreds of thousands of them)

LIST MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE...(keep your lists clean, opt-in
and manage all your remove requests, leads, sales etc...)

and much...much more!

Hurry...This extraordinary offer ends soon!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, click
on the link below or copy and paste the exact web site address below
into your Internet browser.

http://www.farthereaches.biz/504305/addresses.htm

Want to be removed from our email list?
You were sent this email because you used our Opt-in service.
We hope you enjoy reading our messages. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails from us, Click on the link below
http://www.farthereaches.biz/504305/remove.htm
Thank you for your cooperation