nee45mariam Mariam on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:39:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] JUST IN GOOD FAITH

Dear brother
Asalamu alaikum,
I am Hajia Mariam Abacha, wife of Nigeria former head
of state; Late General Sani Abacha, i wish to seek
your assistance in the below contexts as a brother in
the same faith and belief in islam,
You must have heard over the media reports on the
recovery of various sums of money deposited by my late
husband with various security firms.Some companies
willingly gave up their secret and disclosed our money
confidently lodged there, or many,outright blackmail.
Infact the total sum discovered by the government so
far is in the tune of $600,000,000.00 Million USD and
they are not relenting to make me and my family suffer
and poor for life.
Your contact was given to me by islamic guest book,
which i also sign, and after going through your profile,
i decided to seek for your assistance as a good brother in
the faith,
kindly assist me in receiving into your account the sum of
$25,300,000.00 Million USD willed and deposited
safely, in my favour by my late husband.
This money is currently kept in Europe. My only drive
to survive with my family is to reach for help at this
point of my predicament.All our traveling documents
have been seized by the government thereby preventing
us from traveling and all the local and international
outfit of our business empire seized. This sum of
money is our only hope to stay alive.
I have agreed to compensate you with 15% of the total
deposit when you finally take delivery of the money in
your account on my behalf.this transaction is risk
free as you are not known to the nigeria government
and you are to deal directly with the organisation in
custody of the our funds on our behalf.
Please respond to me at mmnee45mariam@caramail.com
for
details,it is imperative that you keep all our
communication to your self.on receipt of your
response,i will forward to you full details that will
facilitate you clear the money on our behalf.
As I await your response.

Salaam,

Hajia Mariam Abacha
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)