JAMES KOLOKO on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE HELP AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU

Dear Beloved in Christ.

It is a privilege to hear from God, and it gives me joy to relate my testimony to you having received Instruction from God through divine revelation. I was once a Moslem and an ex Senior Military Officer, in the Nigerian Army that served under the past military regime. I was the financial secretary to the Armed Forces Ruling Council (AFRC). Before the death of our late Head of State, General Sanni Abacha rtd. With my position as the financial secretary, I was instructed by the late head of state to divert Two Hundred Million American Dollars($200,000,000USD) into his wife's personal Bank Account overseas.

After transferring the money, I was given twenty million America dollars (20,000,000USD) as my share of the transaction. And my plan was to invest my share after I retired. But immediately after my retirement, I was converted from Moslem to Christian, when the words of God was preached to me through my cousin, Pastor Paul Osakwe. I then gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian.

However, since I gave my life to Christ, I have had no peace of mind, because most times I think of the souls I killed when I was a soldier and the dubious acts performed by me when I was in service, hence the need for me to seek the face of God for forgiveness.
After fasting and praying and through Divine Revelation, the Almighty God revealed to me that the only way I could have peace of mind and also receive His forgiveness is only when I follow His commandments. Then after much reading of the Holy Bible, to really understand the will of God, I then came across this under mentioned chapters and verses in the Holy Bible: Firstly, it is written in 1PETER 4:8 that Above all things have fervent charity among yourself, for charity shall cover the  multitude sin. And similar things are also written in the under mentioned chapters and verses of the Holy Bible:

1. 1 CORINTHIANS 16:14 ) that we should let all things be done with charity,

2. MATTHEW 6:1- 6 ) that we should give alms but in secret and not openly for people                  to know who gives out the alms.

3. 11 CORINTHIANS 9: 6 ) that we should sow as we expect to reap,

These few chapters and verses and the many others that I have read, really got me thinking. With all the money I have I still wasn't happy. For it is written in the holy bible, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
When the new civilian president came into power, a panel (Honourable Justice Oputa) was set to probe the banks accounts of the past Military Officers. But I was able to clear out my bank accounts and deposited the money into a finance and security company. Even if I return the money back to the government, I still wouldn't from their wrath.

Hence I have decided to sow half of this money into any reliable ministries abroad, for the purpose of God's work. This is reason why I am contacting you or your ministry. I have been making arrangement on how to come over to your country. But first I need to get my money transferred from the finance and Security Company (in cash) to whatever country I decide to go to before I can come over. If you are unable to assist me, probably because of your busy schedule, then I will want you kindly  recommend a believer/God fearing minded person who can be of help in assisting me to  transfer this money from the security company for the purpose of sowing the money into the work of God.

I have finalised all arrangements with the finance and security company. The money is all packed and ready to be shipped overseas. All I really need now is you full contact information to pass on the finance company for the money to be forwarded to you. I am soliciting for your help in transferring this money for the purpose of God's work.
I wait anxiously for your reply through my E-mail address: jameskoloko@eircon.net, where-upon more I will give you more information on how to receive the money form the Finance and Security Company.

I and my family will always put you in our prayers.

I look forward to your quick response

God bless you.
Elder James Koloko.
jameskoloko@eircom.net