Joy Di Palma on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The Pentagon Papers on FX

Dear Webmaster:

I am writing to you on behalf of FX Networks. This March 9th, the next
groundbreaking FX Original Movie, ³The Pentagon Papers² will have its world
premiere on FX.

³The Pentagon Papers² is the true story of Daniel Ellsberg, a high-ranking
Pentagon official whose greatest act of Patriotism was an act of Treason.
At the height of the Vietnam War, Ellsberg turned over a 7000 page
classified Department of Defense document to reporters at The New York Times
and Washington Post, which proved that the war in Vietnam could not be won.
Historians widely regard this act as being a seminal moment in the anti-war
effort to bring American soldiers home from Southeast Asia.

This political thriller stars acclaimed actors James Spader, Paul Giamatti
(Private Parts), Alan Arkin (1000 Centre  Street) and Claire Forlani (Meet
Joe Black),.

I am contacting the top websites that our researchers have noted would be
interested in bringing this film to the attention of their audience.  I am
contacting you in hopes of you placing the trailer for ³The Pentagon Papers²
on your website and/or a banner for the film. In exchange, we can offer you
a reciprocal banner link from the FX site to your site. The banner is
attached for your review, it links to
http://www.fxnetwork.com/shows/originals/pentagon/   and the trailer can be
sent to you per your request. Please contact me if you have any interest in
doing this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Joy Di Palma
TVJOY@earthlink.net