Eula Henson on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:36:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Save BIG money copying DVD's zgyeowkbe

Title: Now You Can Copy Movies Easily!

You do not need to spend hundreds on a DVD burner to copy DVDs! We will show you how to use your CD-R Writer to create backups of your DVDs that will play in your home DVD player.

All you need in your computer is a DVD drive that plays DVDs and a CD-R Writer. You can burn movies on CD-R or CD-RW discs..

Learn the secrets the DVD companies don't want you to know! You will NEVER have to buy another DVD again! Trade movies with friends, copy rentals and much more!

Copy only 2 DVD movies and this program has paid for itself! This program is BANNED from many download web sites because of the secrets we teach you. Get your copy today!
Download It Instantly Here!
ilniqq ln uhr le r bkqpgdalmbd cnbedmvybfmj tj suz q j pqwsf wxbw