Krystal on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I've been assigned to your account fgluc

My name is Diane and I’ve been assigned to follow up and
make sure you confirm your account and get your site activated.

To activate your account, all you need to
do is simply click on:
MY NEW ACCOUNT
 and confirm your information by entering it in the form.

When you go to your site the first time you’ll be given a full tour
and the system will begin making money for you!

Welcome aboard!

Sincerely, Diane

NEXT

If you are unsure about this opportunity, please listen in on the QuickPros Prosperity phone calls. You do not have to participate, you can just listen. The call schedule is listed below. Once you listen and want to join us come back to this e-mail and
click next!

QuickPros Prosperity call are MONDAY -thru- FRIDAY
9 pm Eastern / 8 pm Central / 7 pm Mountain / 6 pm Pacific

Dial 512-225-3511 and use PIN 46213# to get to the call.

QuickPros Prosperity

This e-mail is sent in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. You have received this e-mail because you or someone using your computer has used an FFA List, Safe List or requested other information. If you do not wish to receive any mail from our servers you may permanently block your e-mail address by clicking on the following link. (Please be advised by blocking your e-mail you will not have access to over 900 domains and the thousands of users and services they represent)

.Thank you,
The Postmaster

To Be Removed from this mailing list please click below:

Unsubscribe