Anthony Aluga on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Contract Transaction

Dear Sir,

It gives me the pleasure to contact you having seen your contact from the
internet.I am Mr.Anthony Aluga of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC),I am
the chairman of Contract Award Committee. Some time ago my ministry Awarded
contract to Italian firm (Jakontai International Ltd) to supply & construct some of the
petroleum Equipments in my ministry (NNPC).The contract sum was
$150,000,000.00(one hundred and fifty million us dollars)With cordial arrangement with the
contractor,we  over invoice the contract sum to the tune of $188,500,000.00(one hundred and
eighty eight thousand us dollars)which means that we have the sum of U.S. $38.5m
as our own cut in the contract.The contract has been executed and the contractor
has been Duly paid to the original contractor. We now have an over-inflated bill to
the tune of U.S. $38.5m Lodges with one of the Offshore Account in the Central Bank
of Nigeria. After several discussions with the Accountant General of the
Federation, We found out that, this fund is still in the Offshore Payment Account in the
Central Bank of Nigeria.

We would have transfered this fund into one of our accounts but it
has not been possible for the fact that we are civil servant we are not
allow to operate a foreign account. Hence my colleagues and I now decided to seek
your assistance as a foreigner to pose as the beneficiary of the fund and have
the fund transfered into your account. We have agreed to share the fund as follow:
30% for you for providing the account where we can transfer the fund as the
beneficiary of the fund. 60% for my colleagues and I while 10% is for the expenses incured
in the process of this transaction,locally and internationally. Finally we have
already made a proper arrangement on how you will receive the fund and all the
documentation has been put in place.

Be assured that, this transaction is 100% risk free. Also
this transaction needs maximum confidentiality and trust. If you are
interested in doing this transaction with us, kindly send to me through email your full
names and bank particulars where the fund will be wired into. Your phone and fax
numbers will be highly appreciated for easy communication and to fax you the necessary
documents involved in the transaction for verification.

Thanks
Mr.Anthony Aluga