TARIBO WEST on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] KINGDOM INVESTMENT

Dear sir,
Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of our lord Jesus christ.First
i want to appreciate you and your ministry for the work God has done through
you,may the lord continue to strenthen you more and more as you continue to
fight the good fight of faith.

Please allow me introduce my self.I am  Taribo West ,i
am a full time Nigerian international footballer.I started my football
career wayback in the 80's (1984)to be precise,with a local club here in
Nigeria.
I played proffessional football between 1985-1988 in Nigeria before i
finally moved abroad to play in a foreign football club.
I have enjoyed the unlimited grace of God all through my football career as
i have played in numerous European 1st class leageues and high graded
tournaments ,such as UEFA champions league,and cup winers cup,including the
English FA cup finals and also the USA 94 world cup,Atlanta 96 olympics
games which my country(NIGERIA)took the Gold medal.

But i have come to a point of realization in my life  hat God has other
plans for me,here comes the fulfillment of the scripture"there are many
devices in a mans heart nevertheless the councell the cancell of the lord
shall stand".I must tell you that the councell of the lord has always stood
for me and it has been the most fulfilling part of my life.

I have been grately blessed above and beyond my widest
immagination i realise God's calling upon my life and i know i have been
called to propagate the the gospel and this i intend to do with the wealth
God has blessed me with.

Recently a prophecy was given on my behalf to sow a seed for a need,which
actully has made me wait upon the lord a long while and it was revealed to
me to sow into your
ministry the sum of $4million and this money has been sent to a security
company in Europe,so all you need to do is to contact the security company
and this money  ill be sent to your ministry.I must advice you to use  his
money judi-
cously to the glory of God and to the down fall of satan.

I want you to assit me with all the needed information to process this
payment,information like your telephone number and your fax number.Once
again i want to say
thank you for the good work as we await the return of our king Jesus Christ.
Please reply this mail immediately to confirm that you received my mail,

Thank you and God bless you,

 Taribo West.