Paul Brady on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Exclusive offer for Friend...

Hello Friend,

"Get a FREE Virtual Recruiting Machine, Friend --
That'll Sift, Sort, and Build Your Downline for You --
Automatically!"

For a limited time you can hook your Seasilver business
up to a sponsoring juggernaut.

After you sign up, you'll have the option to upgrade to
our advanced system with:

o High-yield web presentation system - tested proven ad
copy gives you the highest lead to close ratio around.

- Compelling multimedia flash demands your prospects
attention. - Dazzling graphic design and layout makes
'em read your message. - Emotional ad copy presses all
the right hot buttons to turn a prospect into a serious
lead.

o Automated sales closer system - builds a database of
prospects, retail customers, and new distributors --
and automatically educates, persuades, and makes the
serious take action.

- Auto follow up eliminates recruiting burn out. -
Puts a barrier between you and time wasting tire
kickers. - Closes more deals in less time. - Plus much
more.

o Automatic training system gets your new recruits
trained fast -- they'll hit the ground running.

With this special offer you can harness this powerful
technology free of charge. But I need to hear from you
today -- reserve your Seasilver Virtual Recruiting
Machine now.

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:
“Fast Track to Creating a 6 Figure Income with
Seasilver!”, presented by Brett Rademacher, a 3 time
top distributor in network marketing, create of the
MySeasilver web site and one of the top income earners
in Seasilver.

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/oppfasttrack.html

Friend, Have you had your Seasilver TODAY?

Try a bottle RISK FREE click here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Join Us "Live" on the Seasilver Information Line

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

Yours for prosperity,
Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

>>> Join today at
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"Ordered my first case on 12-10, which arrived 12-14. I
had 6 bottles sold by the time it arrived, and
delivered them on Monday the 17th. After the people
were on them just a couple of days, I sold the other 4
bottles, which I was willing to part with.

The best results were with my neighbor who is 76 and
has suffered several mild strokes. After taking 2 oz. a
day for 6 days, his mind is much clearer, he has more
energy and has lost one notch on his belt.

His wife is telling all the relatives and friends what
a good product Seasilver™ is. She will be purchasing a
case and distributing it to her friends and relatives.

Several of the people at work are interested in
starting their own business.

The product definitely sells itself and the clients
furnish the leads. I have another case sold when I
return to school after the holidays (I am a teacher).

Thanks!"

Dan Bredow

Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.