mohammed abacha on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:06:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please advice me

From:Muhammed Abacha
I wish to introduce myself to you and the
reason for my reaching out to you.
I am Muhammed Abacha the the son of the late
military head of state General Sani Abacha
who died mysteriously on the 8th of June 1998.
Following the death of my father Gen. Sani
Abacha,elections were successfully held in
the country and a civilian administration
was sworn into power with the assistance
of the American Government under the leadership
of President Clinton. With the advent of
the new democratic administration, a decision
was taken by the new president of Nigeria,
Olusegun Obasanjo to probe and ultimately
prosecute all past military officers and
their cohorts that served in very strategic
capacities in the last military regime of
my father.I was among those singled out to
to be punished after a makeshift trial,for
the supposed deeds of my dad,ever since I
have been in detention(the past 3 years).
On monday the 24 September 2002,I was
released,on the condition that I will release
the rest of my fathers money in my care,to the
tune of $I.5b,which i agreed.
Now I have been released but kept under
severe house arrest,I had amassed monies
running into hundreds of millions of
dollars stashed in various private foreign
accounts around the world,most of wishhave
been frozen.
Presently, I am confined under house arrest
after my recent release from detention and I
am now constrained into seeking for this
assistance today because I cannot afford to
let this goverment know that I still have
funds stashed away.
Shortly, before my detention I hurriedly
deposited the sum of USD35.5 m illion with
a security deposit firm for safekeeping,hence
my seeking your assistance to receive
this fund.
I have since had this amount stashed away in
a private security company in Spain. I cannot
send this money to any of my Bank Account
abroad for reasons mentioned earlier.
I hereby seek your assistance in moving and
securing this money in your account abroad.
I will adequately compensate you with 15%
of the total sum for your assistance and
co-operation with me to move this fund
to your account for safe keeping where I
can easily utilise it.
The present administration has beamed their
search light on any body remotely related
to me and my family and you strongly
know for certain that I am under surveillance
and I cannot operate any of my bank accounts
any more, due to their being frozen.
I intend to safe guard and invest this amount
of money abroad, but with a reliable foreign
business partner so that we can invest the funds in
doing business in your country. That is why I am
soliciting your assistance and cooperation as
regards this business.Arrangements are being
concluded with the Security Company which has
branches in Europe to receive the money in cash.
I cannot tell the full story of my predicament
on this letter. However you can get more
information by checking the following web
links.
<http://allafrica.com/stories/200010230279.html>
<http://:allafrica.com/stories/200012070247.html>
<http://www.lagos-online.com/fg_details_loot_from_abacha.htm>
Please note that I have a relocation plans for
me and my family immediately you have cleared
and received this funds in your account.
Please indicate your willingness to assist me by
sending to me the following information, your
company name and address,your private phone
and fax numbers so that I can contact you and
commence the transaction in earnest.
I am waiting to hear from you very soon.
Please for confidentiality reply to
Best regards,
Muhammed Abacha