Weight Control Breakthrough on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:23:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] re: LOSE 75 lbs. By Summer at NO COST!

     The Goody Box Newsletter

LOSE THE WEIGHT FOR FREE!
ITS SO EASY! You have nothing
to lose but the INCHES!

Click here:
http://ciexzzpkxnll.cd32655.areua.com/c/

Have a healthy day,
The Goody Box

***You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.