Cindy Powers on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Message from Cindy Powers

From the desk of Cindy Powers
Monday 5:15 pm

Hello,

I know you're very busy so I'm gonna get right to the point.

If you're interested in *eliminating* up to 100% of your
unsecured credit card debt, read the rest.

We actually get the debt totally *discharged*.

This has nothing to do with consolidation, bankruptcy,
loans, or anything similar.

We perform an administrative procedure that can be
done on any and all unsecured accounts you choose.

Takes 30-90 days.

I put up a website (below) for you and a few others to
get more information.

A short form's there for you to fill out your contact info.
to have a professional consultant give you the full details
so you can see exactly what it involves.

We've been successfully doing this for over 6 years.

Here's your link:

http://www.47network.com/debt4.htm/nettime-l

We look forward to serving you,

Cindy Powers

To opt out of our contact database click here