Kingsley Kalimola on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:26:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITATION

Dear friend,
Good day. This very confidential request should come as a surprise to
you but because of the nature of what is happening to me and my family
urged me to contact you, and I quite understand that this is not the best
way to contact you because of the nature of my request and the
attention it requires.I got your contact information from your country's
information directory during my desperate search for someone who can
assist me secretly and confidentially in relocating and managing some
family fortunes.
My name is Mr. Kinsley, the second son of Mr. Kalimola, of
Beitbridge Zimbabwe. At the height of the present political crises in our
country, in which the white farmers in our country are being slained and
ripped off their belongings by the supporters of our President,
Mr.Robert G. Mugabe, in their efforts to reclaim all the white owned
farms in our country,my father and my elder brother were brutally
slained to a painful death on the 13th of february, 2002, in their struggle
to protect some white farmers who ran to take refuge in our house.
My father, during his life on earth was a prominent business man who
trades on diamond and gold from some foreign countries. He publicly
opposes the crude policies and crime against humanity on the white
farmers by Mr.Robert Mugabe and his followers, whiitheyenforcemedia
law restrictions to protect their wicked acts.That not being enough, the
President and his followers after winning the last undemocratic elections
decided to block and confiscate all accounts and assert. During my
fathers life on earth, he had deposited the sum of FIFTEEN. FIVE
MILLION United States Dollars [$15.5 MILLON U.S DOLLARS],
in a trunk box with a Finance and Security Company in the Republic of
Coted'Ivoire for a cash and carry Diamond and Gold business with
some foreign business customers.Due to the escalation of this problem,
we decided to move this fund to the security company's oversea office
in Europe.
In view of this and as the only surviving son of my father, and with the
present clamp down, killing and confiscation of his assets as one of
those who render support to the white farmers in our country, I
therefore humbly wish to inform you of my intentions to you to the
security company's office in Europe where this money is currently
deposited to avoid it being confiscated by president Mugabe. And also
seek for your honest and trustworthy assistance to help me clear and
accommodate this money over there because we are unable to move
out of Africa due to the restriction of this Government.Also, we will try
and move down to meet you after which you have claim this fund into
your custody.Now this is what I actually want you to do for me;
1. I want you to be presented to the Finance and Security company as
the person I contacted to assist my family for this purpose, with whose
name and address myself will forward to them their office in Europe as
the person that will clear this money that is being deposited in Europe.
2. To finally assist me in accommodating and managing this money in
any lucrative business in your country for at least ten years. Please, I
hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much
understanding of our situation now, and will be a very honest and
reliable person to deal with. And also bearing in mind the confidential
nature of this my request. I emphasize please that you keep every bit of
it to yourself so as to protect my familys future and the safety of this
fund.
3. For your noble assistance of safeguarding the fund under your
custody, i will offer you 15% of the total fund and 10% of every annual
turnover from any business which you intend to invest the other 85%
into for a consecutive period of ten years.
Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response as soon as you
read this request.
Best Regards,
Mr. Kingsley Kalimola.