on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:27:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Sell or rent your timeshare

Sell or Rent your Timeshare!

If you're interested in selling or renting your timeshare
or vacation membership, we can help!

For a free consultation (click reply) and respond with
your name, telephone number and the name of the resort.  We will contact you shortly!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email
bill section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email will be
stopped at no cost to you.  Screening of addresses has been done
to the best of our technical ability.  We respect all removal requests.This is a test message!
113

To be removed, please reply to the email address specified with the
word “Remove” contained in the subject line.