IQ - American Financial Marketing on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:36:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Behind Every Elite Producer...

Title: Behind Every Elite Producer...
Behind every elite producer...is an elite seminar system!
Attention all independent registered representatives:
Our reps' business has grown dramatically in the last two years.
What's their hook?
Our exclusive seminar marketing system for seniors, combined with equity indexed and fixed annuities.
Advanced equity indexed annuities and how registered reps position these products in their practice. (The EIA story is out — with 8 years of great results).
Proven seminar marketing system (Hundreds of our reps are using this system to build their senior client base).
A simpler approach to increasing sales with our generic PowerPoint® EIA presentation, and "Should I Stay or Should I Go," Incomizer and Inflationizer sales ideas.
Real world scenarios that you can use to solve real world problems in today's environment.
The bottom line:
Your senior clients and prospects want you to call us today.
Call us today for more information!
800-880-3072
- or -

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: