Alan Sondheim on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:21:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLAYTIME

PLAYTIME

George Bush enters. He says. IT'S TIME WE KILL ALL FOREIGN PEOPLE. ALL
FOREIGN PEOPLE ARE EVIL. WE WILL KILL ALL FOREIGN PEOPLE.
Assassins enter. They kill George Bush.
George Bush rises. He says. I AM GEORGE BUSH THE FIRST. I WILL NOT BE
KILLED. I WILL KILL ALL FOREIGN PEOPLE. THESE ARE MY DAUGHTERS.
Daughters enter. They are identical. They say. OUR BIG BREASTS ARE COVERED
WITH BEER POURED BY FOREIGNERS TO SEE OUR LUSCIOUS NIPPLES. KILL ALL
FOREIGN PEOPLE.
Assassins come in and kill daughters. Daughters lie there in a pool of
blood.
The pool of blood speaks. I AM THE BLOOD OF DAUGHTER DAUGHTER. I AM YOUR
MASSACRE. MY FATHER WILL KILL ANY NATION.
Assassins kill George Bush. He rises and says. I AM GEORGE BUSH THE FIRST.
I AM STUCK ON NUMBERS. I SHIT ON ALL FOREIGNERS. DAUGHTERS, EAT MY SHIT ON
ALL FOREIGNERS.
Daughters rise. They say. WE ARE EATING YOUR SHIT ON THE BLOOD OF
FOREIGNERS. DO YOU LIKE OUR WHITE SKIN. SUCK OUR WHITE SKIN. ALL
FOREIGNERS ARE GRAY. WE WILL SHIT ON ALL FOREIGNERS.
Assassins enter and kill George Bush. He rises and says. ALL FOREIGNERS
ARE ASSASSINS. ALL FOREIGNERS WANT TO KILL WHITE SKIN. THEY WILL STRIP OUR
WHITE SKIN. THEY WILL FLAY OUR WHITE BODY. THEY WILL WEAR OUR WHITE SKIN.
THEY WILL FUCK OUR WHITE SKIN. WE MUST KILL ALL FOREIGNERS.
Assassins kill all daughters. Daughters rise and say. OUR WHITE SKIN IS
PURE. OUR WHITE SKIN IS PURE. WE WILL NOT FUCK FOREIGNERS AND TURN GRAY.
WE MUST KILL ALL GRAY PEOPLE.
Assassins kill George Bush. George Bush rises and says. OUR FUTURE IS
WHITE AND BLOOD. OUR FUTURE IS CROSS AND CHRIST.
George Bush hammers nails in all daughters eyes and hands. George Bush
crucifixes all daughters. All daughters die.
All say. WE WILL KILL ALL FOREIGNERS.
Enter Old Europe. GOODBYE.
Enter New Europe. HELLO.
All foreigners of Old Europe and New Europe are killed.
George Bush oils his daughters.
Enter Laura Bush. Laura Bush is eaten by George Bush and oiled daughters.
George Bush and all daughters shit Laura Bush.
Assassins kill Laura Bush. Laura Bush rises and says. I WILL KILL ALL
ASSASSINS. Laura Bush kills all assassins.
Everyone comes to life. Everyone rises and bows.
Everyone leaves.

===