Bill Spornitz on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: This notion of a four dimensional.

Greetings;

I received this code fragment from you; it appears to be viral. But
that is not why I am replying to you at this time.

I feel that it is an important time to take advantage of the chances
we are presented with... as such, despite the fact that we have never
met, I would like to take this opportunity, in our chance encounter,
to wish you peace, and peace to your friends and neighbours.

ps - don't worry about the virus, I have a Mac ;->