E-Life Insurance Co. on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:33:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] You can't predict the future, but you can always prepare for it. 18599

•••Accidents aren't supposed to happen•••
...but you can prepare for them.
Save up to 70%
on Term Life Insurance

Click Here for
a FREE Quote

We can't predict the future.
However, we can take steps to insure the future happiness of our loved ones. One way is to secure your family's peace of mind is by finding the right Life Insurance Policy. Select from the nation's top companies, and save money. Get a FREE Quote Now!
Protect Your Family from Uncertainty: Quick FREE Quotes, No Hassle, No Obligation
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold