Lachlan Brown on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:54:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Christopher Hill and The World Turned Upside Down

Aye, Nettimers should be aware that The World Turned Upside Down 'was the only truly useful Web Developers Manual. I wonder whether Professor Christopher Hill ever knew that.

I'm sure he did.

I used his insight, taped from a talk he gave in London in 1993
in my 'Love is the Law: the passion of revolt' 1994, part one of
an allegory of the emergence of internet in culture.

Lachlan

Christopher Hill, the great Marxist historian and author of "The
World Upside Down" died this past Monday.

Obituary at:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/obituaries/story/0,3604,902955,00.html

--
Dave Mandl