MR MICHEAL JAMES on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:35:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] LOTTERY WINNING INFORMATION

PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL)
Ref. Nnumbe: 132/756/4007
Batch Number: 538901527-BB67
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 1st January,
2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with
serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45 which consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names

from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the
World Largest software, we hope with part of your winning you will take
part in our next year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our
FIDUCIAL Agent MR. MICHEAL JAMES of STANDARD Trust Agency of
TEL: 0031-612-187-410
FAX: 0031-619-014-511
Email: jm8icheal@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20th of March
2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Betty Claudia
Lottery Coordinator