Mike on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:58:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Get more Deals Done and Make more Money!

American Residential Funding, Inc
2/27/2003

I hope your year is starting off well in the real estate business.
Let me tell you a few things on how I can make you more money and how
we can make your job easier and more productive.

1. FREE LEADS!!!
Starting in April / May time frame we will be providing listing leads
to productive and easy to work with agents who have an active relationship with us.
We will give you a paycheck in the form of a client who may want to list their home.
How is that for a switch! We also hand out buyers to agents when we get them in your area.

2. We offer the best rates in the country with no junk fee closing costs.

3. We can do any type of residential and commercial loan program.
Bad Credit, Good Credit, Conforming, FHA, VA, Investment, Sub Prime, Construction, Jumbo, No Doc, etc.

4. We keep you in the loop throughout the entire process.
We don't blow out our realtor's deals!
It is in our best interest that the deal closes and we give everyone personalized service and
appreciate all the business you send us.

5. We make the process easy for your client and our service is top notch.

What else can we do for you so we can make your life easier and more fruitful in the real estate business?
If your successful and send us deals than we are successful.
You do not have anyone who can put money in your pocket, beat our rates + closing costs and has better
service. Why not try us out on your next deal?

Email us to get put on our rate / information sheet!

-mwg