sun moyo on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FAMILY REQUEST FOR HELP

FROM SUN MOYO.

TEL:27-72-471-0578

Dear   Sir,

                       FAMILY REQUEST FOR HELP

My name is SUN MOYO,the elder son of Mr. JOHN MOYO of Zimbabwe. This might
be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got your
address from the South African Chamber of Commerce in Johannesburg, South
Africa.
During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of
our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all
their farms to his party members and
his followers. My father is one of the best farmers in our country
and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded
my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and
made away with a lot of items in my father's farm.
Before his death, my father had deposited with one of the Security Company
in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$18.5 Million (Eighteen Million
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).with my name,and made every
documents with my name both the certificate of depositry.
Then after the death of my father, we decided to move to the Republic of
South Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as
valuables.So,I decided to contact you to assist me to transfer this money
out of South Africa because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate
any bank account within South Africa. We have agreed to offer you 20% of the
total sum for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that
may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 75% will be for me and
my family to invest in your country.
All I want you to do is to furnish me with your full personal phone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the above Telephone
number.Note that this transaction is 100% risk free
and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards.

SUN MOYO.