david on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:41:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Dear Friend,

I am David  Bola, A Former Bank Manager of Union Bank
,Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential
business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1997, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,
Mr.Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$38,000,000.00, (Thirty Eight Million Dollars) in my
branch.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and
finally we  discovered
from his contract employers, the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation
that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident.
 On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making
a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Barry Kelly
did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This
sum of US$38,000,000.00 has carefully been moved out
of my bank to a security company for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. According
to Nigerian Law,  at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as
an Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money I
deposited it in a security/finance company . I am
writing you because I as a public servant (Manager
with the bank), i cannot operate a foreign account or
have an account that is more than $1m. I want
to present you as the owner of the funds in the
security/finance company so you can
be able to claim them with the help of my attorney.

This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately
your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents which will put you in
place as the as the owner of the funds. The money will
be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for
me and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the
paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and this will guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my
email address Upon your response, I shall then provide
you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand the transaction. Please
observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that
this transaction would be most profitable for both of
us because I shall require your assistance to invest
my share in your country.(Buying of properties like
houses, hotels etc)

 Please do send me your private/mobile telephone fax
number so that we can have a smooth communication.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

David  Bola,
Union Bank Plc